Recharge Medical is a unique clinic providing primary medical care and cosmetic medical procedures in a spa-like setting.
We also feature a nail clinic that provides manicures and pedicures focused on nail health. Our mission is to help you meet your goals of improved health while attending to your aesthetic medical needs.
Recharge Medical is respected for exceptional leadership in quality services, standards of sterilization, workplace safety, fair and equitable employment, local community support, and environmental friendly practices.
We’re currently hiring for the following career opportunities in San Francisco:
- Administrative assistant / office manager
- Esthetician / cosmetologist, full- or part-time
- Facial technician / esthetician, regular and on-call
- Medical assistant / receptionist, full-time
Unfortunately, there are no current openings.
We’re not currently hiring for the positions below, but when one opens, we give interview priority to applicants who have submitted a resume prior. Please submit your resume and we’ll contact you should a position matching your skills and experience become available.
Benefits of employment
- peaceful work environment
- convenient, downtown location
- training in latest techniques
- fast-growing client base
- toxic-free work environment
- hourly and/or commission pay
- eligible for health insurance in 6 months
- bonuses based on team success
- free and discounted clinic services
- holidays and sick leave
- flexible schedules and leave of absence
- great tips!
- direct deposit
How to apply
Complete our job application. Send your completed job application, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com or by snail mail to Recharge Medical, 1456 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94109-4712.
Call us at 415-409-3456.