For all services
- cash in United States currency
- debit cards
- American Express (aka Amex)
- cashier’s checks
- traveler’s checks
We do not accept
- personal checks
- Workers’ Compensation
We also accept for primary medical care
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Brown & Toland
- Blue Shield
- United Health Care
For other insurance plans, we can provide the documentation needed for reimbursement.
For any insurance coverage, we ask that you contact your insurance provider to verify the details of coverage under your plan.
Don’t worry. We’re committed to making health care accessible to everyone. You can see a doctor when you want and have peace of mind that you won’t be hounded by medical debts. We offer affordable fees for physical exams, vaccinations, and consultations to address specific health concerns.
About promotions, discounts, and specials
All promotions, discounts, and specials:
- are subject to change at any time.
- are never guaranteed.
- may never be combined or exchanged.
- may never be paid with third-party payments.
- have no cash value and no rainchecks are offered.
- may be void if you book an appointment then cancel, change, or fail to keep it.
- some street parking is metered—coins only
- nearby parking garages typically accept cash only
For more parking tips, see Location.
Gratuity for the nail service industry is customarily 18% and is at your discretion.
Automated teller machines are available within walking distance:
- Trader Joe’s (Hyde and California)