full-time or part-time
The Practice Manager ensures the smooth day-to-day operation of the clinic, works to grow the patient census, and increase overall revenue. In addition, the Practice Manager will provide administrative assistance to the officers and represent the offices in external communications. This is a salaried, exempt position.
Scope of responsibilities
The following list of duties outlines a starting point. As the practice grows and needs of the business change, specific duties and responsibilities might be moved to other staff and new duties and responsibilities may be added to the Practice Manager.
Day-to-day clinic operation
- Organize and run meetings, including weekly staff meeting and monthly marketing meetings
- Maintain staff schedule, including approving and tracking time off requests, preparing employee time clock reports for payroll, and ensuring clinic staff coverage
- Ensure day-to-day staff adherence to policy
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of clinic
- Staff Performance evaluation, planning for improving performance, and execution of disciplinary action
- Address patient complaints
- Ensure clinic inventory is current, approve orders, and source new materials
- Ensure accurate and timely medical insurance billing and payment collections, oversee audit of insurance billing
Communication and marketing
- Maintain contact databases, including patient, referral, sales prospect, and provider
- Send out quarterly mass mailing to providers
- Coordinate monthly patient promotional emails
- Conduct promotional visits to providers
- Coordinate special events and open houses
- Maintain relationship with local businesses and community groups
- Coordinate all community service and community giving
- Manage social media, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Yelp
- Respond to online feedback and reviews
- Gather feedback from patients, providers, and potential patients to improve services and/or market services, methods to include interviews, surveys, and focus groups
Assistant to officers
- Represent Chief Medical Officer and Chief Operating Officer in public affairs
- Assist COO in communications with governmental agencies
- Serve as point contact for all vendors, including product sales reps and computer services
- Maintain all business records, including employee files
- Service as contact and gatekeeper for CMO and COO
- Draft and edit written communications
- Special tasks as assigned by COO
How to apply
Complete our job application. Send your completed job application, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com or by snail mail to Recharge Medical, 1456 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94109-4712.
Call us at 415-409-3456.
About Recharge Medical
Recharge Medical is a unique clinic providing primary medical care and cosmetic medical procedures in a spa-like setting.
We also feature a nail clinic that provides manicures and pedicures focused on nail health. Our mission is to help you meet your goals of improved health while attending to your aesthetic medical needs.
Recharge Medical is respected for exceptional leadership in quality services, standards of sterilization, workplace safety, fair and equitable employment, local community support, and environmental friendly practices.