About the health and safety of nail treatments
We want you to have a great nail treatment, and part of that is your responsibility to alert us to any conditions that could complicate your treatment.
Do you have any of the following conditions on your hands or feet?
- recent operations
- diabetes affecting the feet
- inflamed nerve, undiagnosed pain, acute rheumatism
- fever or infectious or contagious disease (such as flu)
- undiagnosed lumps and bumps, rash, or inflammation
- cuts, severe bruising, abrasions
- scar tissues (2 years for major operation and 6 months for a small scar)
- recent fractures (minimum 3 months) of hands, arms, shoulders, foot, legs, hips
- severely bitten or damaged nails
- nail separation
- eczema or psoriasis
- corns or warts
If so, let us know before your treatment. We'll talk with you to let you know our concerns and help you determine the right choice for you.